Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 5, 2014

First Sunday

So many questions on how to blog...how do I connect things to my blog? How do I gather followers? How do I make the blog visually appealing? Ultimately my deepest question is...Am I adequate enough to write what people can connect with? Hubby asked me one time why do I want to blog and my answer at the time was to get better at writing and seeing it on the World Wide Web is kind of cool! Those are still my reasons but now I've also been listening to my heart and I want to encourage, to be an encourager to others. I'm not sure what that looks like but I'm thinking I can do that through this blog.  Sometimes I feel like I'm late to the party but I'm excited to see what God does, He may grow this blog or He may lead me in another direction.  Now I just need to keep listening and watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment