Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 4, 2014

1-4-14

Today I woke up with my new friend...headache.  For the last three weeks I keep waking up with it. It hurts and it can make me feel grumpy.  I also woke up thinking I've only got two days then school starts again, feeling ungrateful and pessimistic.  I made my coffee and sat down to read the Word and the extraordinary happened...my attitude shifted.  My new thought...I have another new day to see what God wants to show me.  He wants to do great things for me, through me and it's my job to be ready.  He has put desires on my heart and I believe He will work His purpose out for His good will.  "Amazement seized them all and they glorified God and were filled with awe saying ”we have seen extraordinary things today." Luke 5:26 
I want to see the extraordinary in today! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I just saw this! I hope you're feeling better now!!!

    ReplyDelete